Thursday, January 10, 2008

*more zombie staring*

My resolution for reviewing is suffering a little, for the simple reason that school started again Monday and my teachers heaped the homework on us like crazy. My homework load, after only two days, would be:

  1. a problem set in math
  2. two 5-paragraph essays and the reading of the first 60 pages of ‘Waldon’
  3. section 13 assessment for chemistry
  4. read and outline chapter 8 in history

They crazy, methinks. I have had less than six hours of sleep a night for the past 5 nights and as I write this, I could very easily like down and sleep for a couple of hours. I almost fell asleep during chemistry today.

Everything else on my resolutions I have been keeping religiously. My 200 words a day aren’t always on the work that I want them to be, but I figure any time spent writing is good.

But my reviews are going to suffer even more this week, because I am going out of town Friday, Saturday and Sunday and will have no access to the Web. I can do everything else, but I feel bad about not being able to help out my fellow writers.

I’m actively looking for a writer’s group of face-to-face people, hopefully at my library. I love everyone on my writer’s groups on YWS and YW101, but I have never met any of them face-to-face or heard their voices. It’d be nice to be able to shake a fellow writer’s hand and see their real face make the same expressions as their smileys that they use to describe their writing.

Maybe I’ll never find one, but I’ll always have my buddies online. *sigh*

Anyway, I have got to go pack and got to sleep. I could sleep for two days straight it feels like.

No comments: