Friday, October 30, 2009

Multiple blog posts...

Yes, I will write multiple blog posts in a day and I will not care!

Basically, I come up with a lot of little thoughts in a day and as much as I love Twitter's ability to take my random thoughts and force me to condense them into 140 character snippets as much as I want, sometimes that's not enough. Like now. Venting my frustrations about not having enough space would take a series of tweets and I'd rather just write it all out now.

I'm in a love-hate relationship with Twitter right now.

Also, I like the blog's ability to take as many entries as I want, with one entry per subject, but it is all condensed, rather than if I took a notebook and wrote seperate entry after seperate entry and ended up with dozens of sheets of paper only half or a quarter filled. (Yes, I could write multiple entries on the same page and save paper, but call me picky... I don't like doing that. It just looks cluttered to me. And, this way, I'm not using paper at all! Save the trees!)

No comments: