Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Long time no see...

Well, if you are from Writing.com, then hello and welcome to the new blogging face of the Gryphon. If not, hello to you from months of absence.

I'm sitting in study hall right now and I just wanted to work on this blog a bit before I go back to work on my writing. I'm working on a character profile for Meirzen (a character in my book "Ocean of Tears" which can be found on my FP profile) and am doing a primary story pitch for my comic that I decided to work on.

I started the comic a long time ago (about this time last year) and I am finally bringing it back to life. It is about a girl who is in a coma after having been in a car crash. Because she could either live or die, she is taken "in-between" while she waits for Life and Death to make their decision. There she meets a cast of characters based on the ancient Greek gods personified in animals, along with my own two characters of Fate and Fortune.

So yeah, I drew a bunch of it last year, but then I stopped for some reason (I think exams killed it) and it sat there, waiting for me. Looking over it, it needed some rethinking in the story department and I have restarted it. Yay! Maybe I'll find some way to put in online when I finish it. But that may be a while away, considering my time is also consumed with school work and writing other projects.

Anyway, nothing much more to say... Welcome to my blog!

No comments: