Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cats...

I forgot my beloved haiku at school again today... My humblest apologies. I will do my best to retrieve them, but no promises anymore. I am to be extremely busy tomorrow and I am forgetful enough with nothing to do.

Anyway, I was reading a book on the musical "Cats" today and am now waiting impatiently for my copy of the DVD from the library. (I could go to the rental place, but I am lazy and I don't feel like spending money on something I can get free if I only wait a few days...)

I love that musical and highly recommend it. It really doesn't have a plot - it's more of a long string of introductions to all of these different cats. Really cool. It has one song in which the subject of the song makes some suggestive dancing movements, but I'd only give it about a PG and if you really are offended, just skip it. The rest of the DVD is to die for...

What would be even better would be to go see the play if it is ever being performed near you. I have never been, but I am waiting anxiously for a performance near me to show up somewhere.

No comments: