Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Exams, Katharine Kerr and a writing dilemma...

Today's exams were so incredibly, ridiculously easy it defies belierf. Now I have time to dread tomorrow's. History... *bleh*

A really excellent author that I have dicovered is Katharine Kerr. She writes Celtic fantasy and does so incredibly well. It confused me the first time I read one of her books because her characters reincarnate and at the beginning of the book, they had one manifestation and then in the next chapter they had a new manifestation. But you catch on pretty quickly and the books are great. I haven't read many yet, but the ones I have are highly original and I recommend her as an author.

I now face a dilemma... I have to figure out how to kill time in one of my chapters for my character Bane. He has found a new home, among loving people, except for the fact that they are rebels and he is only slowly realizing it. But I have to figure out how to write him living a normal life until he begins to notice strange things.

Actually, having written the above out, I suddenly came up with an idea... Maybe I am not faced with a problem... Hmmm...

No comments: