Saturday, December 1, 2007

Raining Coffee Pots...

We have a fairly large industrial-type coffee maker down in our basement. I don't know why, but we do.

Today my mom was working in the basement and by freak accident, the coffee maker fell on her head. It cut her scalp a little and there was blood everywhere.

She's fine, however. It was more a shock of the moment thing. I mean, how many people can brag about the sky raining coffee makers? Not many, I expect.

Nothing much else to say... I slept in until 1 in the afternoon and then was working in the basement. Then I went to a bingo fundraiser for our school and I just got back. Nothing to say about writing or anything else...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAT. omg what is with your family and freak accidents? yalls need to live in giant bubble suits or something. With safety nets under you at all times.

Hope your mum is ok~

Sleep is good. Alas, it is not entirely compatible with studying. I never seem to be able to do enough of either.