Friday, December 28, 2007

Murder...

Hehe... I killed my second-cousin-twice-removed... Hehe...

Kidding. For Christmas, my dad gave me the PC game "Agatha Cristie's: Murder on the Orient Express." Pretty fun stuff. It was a little frustrating to have to search every room on the train for something that was in my character's own room the whole time, but such is life...

Hehe... My brother's turkey just blew up... Don't ask.

Anyway, drew a picture of my two main characters - Bane and Meirzen - and each has three of the more important subservant characters in their storylines nearby. It's all together like those movie posters that have elements of the storyline. Mine just has people, though I was thinking about adding key objects. Maybe a horse and rope on Meirzen's and a ball and fire on Bane's... Or not... I'm always afraid of messing my work up. And I already did a killer shading job (or at least I think it is - my shading skill is nada) on this, so I suppose I should be content for now... I'll try and get it posted up here somehow.

No comments: