Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

or happy whatever holiday you celebrate...

*sigh* Got a fabulous new keyboard (wireless, that weird bent thing where it is more comfortable for your hands, came with a mouse... the whole shebang) and what do you know, it doesn't work on my personal computer... So I am using it on my parents' computer and life is tough...

*sigh once again*

Ah well, I intend to buy myself a used laptop tomorrow, when everyone and their cousin is going to be getting rid of their old laptop. So yeah, I don't know if my parents should even bother to get me a new keyboard... I want the laptop in addition to my desktop so that I can have mobility. I don't care if it is new or whatever: I just want it to have word processing capabilities. I got sick of retyping things I had written on paper, so I intend to write my entire second draft of my novel on the computer.

Merry Christmas (or whatever) once again...

No comments: